Meet the Perverts
Two Jealous Perverts
2JP Home > Pop Quizzes > Hairspray Quiz
1. What school do Tracy and her friends attend?
2. What title did Velma hold and for what year?
3. What's next door to Motormouth Maybelle's record shop?
4. Who is Penny's psychiatrist?
5. Who appears as himself singing "Nothing Takes the Place of You"?
6. What is the name of the black girl who auditions for Corny Collins?
7. What business does Wilbur run?
8. What are the call letters of Corny Collins' TV station and Motormouth Maybelle's radio station?
9. Where do Franklin and Velma threaten to send Amber?
10. What sports star and entertainer are mentioned specifically in "The Madison"?
11. What device does Tammy use to determine the winner of the Pony contest?
12. What type of detention did Tracy serve for two weeks?
13. What's at 3311 Eastern Avenue?
14. What dance do the girls perform at the audition?
15. What folksinger does the BeatnikChick idolize?
16. What pop singer sings the theme song to "Hairspray"?
17. How many sweaters does Penny own?
18. What dance does Tracy introduce at the amusement park?
19. What interrupts said dance?
20. What magazine do Edna and Wilbur read?
21. Divine plays two roles in Hairspray: Edna Turnblad and who?
22. What are Penny's parents' first names?
23. When is Negro Day on Corny Collins?
24. What's in class 10D, room 108?
25. Tracy and Penny sneak out to the Corny Collins Record Hop. Where is it held?
26. What's Tracy's boyfriend's full name?
27. What organization do Edna and Wilbur join?
28. What songs does Edna unknowingly quote?
29. Where is the Auto Show held?
30. Ric Ocasek, who plays the Beatnik Cat, led a very successful pop group in the 1980s. Name it.