Home | Telecom |
Bibliography | Journalism | Neat Stuff |
6 Silver Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M6R 1X8
Telephone (416) 535-8916
You can send mail to
Last revised November 25, 2013.
Telecommunications Publishers and Information Sources
- A Bell Tolls, Long Distance Telephone and
- American Telemedicine Association.
- Area code information from
Telecom Cost Management and Telecom Audit.
- Cabling Installation & Maintenance magazine. Cabling solutions for fiber and copper communications systems. Cable installation issues cover coaxial, twisted-pair, fiber-optic, zipcord and network management. Cable contractors worldwide also listed.
- Local 2000 of the
Canadian Auto Workers union represents clerical and
technical workers at Allstream, formerly AT&T Canada.
- Canadian Society of Telehealth (CST). It promotes all aspects of telehealth, including telemedicine, telehomecare, telenursing, e-health, health telematics, health informatics.
- Canadian Railway Telegraph History.
- Institute for Communication Technology Management (CTM), University of Southern California
- Center for Telecommunications Research at
- KO Telemedicine. Delivers clinical, educational and administrative services via videoconferencing and advanced information communication technologies to First Nation communities in Ontario.
- commNOW Inc., a provider of research, analysis and insight, supporting
the telecommunications industry, worldwide.
- Communications Management Association,
United Kingdom, formerly the Telecommunications Managers Association.
- Connected Planet Online from Penton Media, formerly TelephonyOnline.com and Telephony magazine
- Communications News, a U.S. magazine
for telecommunications and data communications users.
- Fierce Telecom.
- D&B/Gale Industry Reference Handbooks: Telecommunications.
A printed guidebook on telecommunications for public
and academic libraries, published by Gale Group (now known as Cengage Gale) in collaboration with
Dun & Bradstreet.
- Dead Media Project.
Some interesting historical notes about semaphores and telegrams.
- EURIM - The Information Society Alliance (United Kingdom) EURIM brings together politicians, officials and industry to help improve the quality of policy formation, consultation, scrutiny, implementation and monitoring in support of the creation of a globally competitive, socially inclusive and democratically accountable information society. It works across all boundaries to help set the agenda, stage constructive debate and report on progress.
- hot telecom of Montreal
offers telecommunication reports and services to the international
- Insight, which
operates the Middle East Converging Telecom conference in Dubai.
- FTTH Council (fiber to the home) conference.
- FML. telecommunications fraud prevention consultants.
Law and Policy page of Professor Jerry Kang
of the UCLA law school.
- International DataBases. Global call accounting and tariff databases with rating software.
- International Institute of Telecommunications, Montreal. Focuses on academic and
industrial training, and on the development and validation of new applications and
- Lightwave magazine. Magazine covering worldwide fiber Optics communications technology, applications, market and trends for component, subsystem, and system vendors; carriers and service providers; and end-users. Current news and features about fiber optic products, fiberoptic cabling, fiber to the premise, SONET and SDH multiplexers, DWDM, fiber optic testing, fiber optic devices, fiber optic market, optical fibre
- Local Calling Guide. Contains local calling, area code, and prefix information for Canada, the United States of America, and other countries which are part of the North American Numbering Plan.
- Lynx Network Services. Global Wireless and Mobile Network Services for Companies. Wireless and Mobile Strategies, Planning and Network Management.
- M2 PressWIRE.
Information portal discusses mobile communications, intelligent networks and
applications. It provides tutorials, white papers and
other resources about mobile communications.
- Mobile Network Security. Consultancy in London, UK offers end-to-end technical and business services to the telecommunications sector.
- Multimedia Telecommunication News,
reporting on reporting on emerging telecommunications technologies.
- My Sisters
Telegraphic. Description of book on women telegraph operators,
1846-1950, published by Ohio University Press.
- National Capital Institute of Telecommunications, Ottawa.
Describes itself as "a fourth pillar organization that unites the capabilities of the National Capital region's federal laboratories, universities, colleges, global corporations and small and medium enterprises to engage in managed strategic research thrusts."
- Network World Fusion. Web site of
Network World, a leading networking periodical.
- PhoneContractors.com. Find
telephone wiring, installation and repair contractors by
zip code. Technicians add new inside jacks, outlets, lines,
cable, wire, for home, residential and business phone systems.
- Phone + magazine.
- Pivotel. Montreal consulting firm
provides independent telecom advice and optimization services.
- Point Topic Ltd.,
a British news and in-depth analysis service about Internet access
market, technology and applications. Topics include the 56k modem, V.90
markets, DSL Project Directory, ADSL, DSP technology.
- Praesidium Services Ltd.
telecommunications fraud management.
- Rediff - Telecom. Telecommunications news from India.
- STIET, University of Michigan (Socio-Technical Infrastructure for Electronic Transactions) incentive-centered design (ICD) program at The University of Michigan. Formerly Program for Research on the Information Economy.
- Quentin Sager Consulting Software Solutions,
a software and database
developer which offers detailed NPA NXX databases and a free Web-based
NPA NXX look-up service.
- Tele-Tech Services.
A provider of Local Calling Area and NPA-NXX Databases covering
the North American Numbering Plan.
- TRS - Telecom Resource Service, LLC
- Unified Communications (Reading, UK))
- Worldwide Business Research.
The company has produced trade shows and conferences
for the call center and telecom markets in the past,
but its site doesn't show any upcoming events in these fields.
a telecommunications magazine in France.
- SMi Group,
a telecommunications publisher and conference organizer in the U.K.
market analysis reports on the European telecommunications sector.
- Telcodata communications database.
- International Prepaid Communications Association,
formerly International Telecard Association,
trade association for companies that issue or sell prepaid
telephone cards. (unable to locate, May 2005)
- TelecomCareers.Net -
a telecommunications job site. Post and search resumes and jobs.
Hundreds of helpful telecom and job hunting links.
- Telecommunications Policy
Research Conference. An annual event:
the next Research Conference on Communication, Information and
Internet Policy will be held at some point in September or October 2007
at The National Center for Technology and Law, George Mason University School of Law.
- Telecommunications Risk Management Association.
Fights fraud against telecommunications companies.
on-line resource for the computer telephony
and communication industry on the net.
- Telephone Collectors
International, a non-profit historical association for collectors
- US Telephone Service Directory (Inside Wiring Contractors & Local Service
Providers) U.S. Directories of contractors who add and repair
inside wiring and
jacks and local telephone service providers (local exchange
- Telephone World.
Information on telephones, the telephone network,
and related telecommunications systems.
- TelephonyIndex -
IVR, Call Centre and CTI Resource.
- VoiceNews, reporting on voice
- VoIPtroubleshooter.com. Site discusses how to troubleshoot VoIP problems, and offers free online diagnostic tools and background information on voice quality and packet statistics.
- Massachusetts Telecommunications
Council, an industry association.
- Simba Information Inc., a publisher
of telecommunications-related reports and newsletters.
- Telco Exchange, Digital
Line Pricing Tools (for quoting digital line service)
- Telecommunications magazine.
- Telecommunications Association
- Telematrix Communications Corp., a
New York telecommunications consulting firm with a number of good links.
- Telehealth Association of
links at the Open Directory Project.
- Voice and Data magazine
- Questionnaire for Consultants and Consulting
Organizations Directory (may be of interest to telecommunications
- Questionnaire for Telecommunications Directory,
a directory of telecommunications systems and services published by
(formerly Thomson Gale) of Michigan.
Description of the Telecommunications Directory.
- University of Southern California,
Institute for Communication Technology Management (CTM).
formerly known as Telephone Pioneers of America,
a volunteer organization for telecommunications industry employees and retirees
in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Worldwide Corporate Network.
- World Telephone Numbering Guide. by Dave Leibold, another
Canadian telecommunications and transportation expert.
Information about dial-around long distance rates in the U.S.
- A Social History of Canadian Telecommunications.
1995 article from Canadian Journal of Communication
by Dwayne Winseck, a lecturer at the Centre for Mass
Communication Research, University of Leicester, Leicester, U.K. By the same author:
Canadian Telecommunications: A History and Political Economy of Media Reconvergence (1997).
- Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications.
British group, now defunct, that opposed charges for local calls.
- CarrierHotels.com an source of
news and information about carrier hotels, which are neutral colocation facilities for telecommunications carriers.
- Send a fax using
the tpc.int system.
- Centre of Excellence for Communications and Information Technology, part of the Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) Inc. Formerly Communications and Information Technology
Ontario (CITO), and prior to that the Telecommunications Research Institute of
- Unifor, formerly the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers
Union of Canada, which represents some employees at Bell Canada
and other telecommunications companies, as well as some employees
at workplaces not related to telecommunications.
- CRTCH, an association of telecommunications managers at hospitals in Quebec.
- e-Summit international
for call centre managers.
- Global Sources Telecom Products.
Delivering the latest price, supply and technology news, trends and analysis for volume buyers
of voice, data and image communications products. Telecom Products is first to tell buyers
about new products, new suppliers, and supply trends in Asia through product surveys,
price, supply and technology specials, reports on over 60 new products each month,
feature stories on purchasing strategies, industry news and exclusive interviews
with industry leaders.
- ICCM call centre trade shows
and conferences. Formerly CallVoice.
- Marcus Evans, formerly
International Communications for Management Group, which
organizes telecommunications conferences and training events.
- Strategic Policy Research Inc., a U.S.
Information Resources compiled by Jeffrey MacKie-Mason of the University of
- Jim Carroll, co-author
of the Canadian Internet Handbook. The other Jim Carroll, a New York writer and performer.
- The Telecom Blog. Canada.
- Telecommunications Workers Union,
Alberta and British
- ZDNet's White Paper Directory includes articles about the Internet, networking and telecommunications.
Web-based Telephone Directories
Many Yellow Pages directory publishers can be found on the net.
See Yellow Pages Group Co. (formerly Bell ActiMedia Inc., and before that,
formerly Tele-Direct (Publications) Inc.)
at http://www.yellowpages.ca (online directory listings)
or http://www.ypg.ca (the corporate site).
Directory publishers affiliated with telephone companies can often
be reached through the
Web site of their parent company.
- canada411 Free directory
assistance for most Canadian locations. Run by Yellow Pages
Group Co., the directory company affiliated with Bell Canada.
an ISP affiliated with Bell Canada. Sympatico,
a portal for users of the Sympatico ISP and others.
- CanPages, a Canadian
- ZipLocal, a Canadian
directory database not affiliated with the phone companies.
- ProFile Canada,
a Canadian business-to-business database.
- mytelus.com, a
portal from Telus Corporation. Replaces the company's
former alberta.com, myto.com and mybc.com portals.
Its directory listings.
Yellow Pages listings.
- mysask.com, a white and yellow pages
directory service and portal for Saskatchewan.
DirectWest, the telephone directory publishing company for Saskatchewan.
- SuperPages.ca, a Canadian directory database
now owned by Yellow Pages Group.
- 411.ca, a directory
database from Wideport.com.
U.S. directory services
Most of these have listings for all 50 states, but you may want to
start with the service affiliated with the telephone company that
serves the location you're interested in.
- bigyellow.com, the
directory service of Bell Atlantic, has been merged into
YellowPages.com, formerly SMARTpages.com
DexKnows.com, formerly Qwest Dex, from the company that publishes white and yellow pages directories under contract with Qwest.
- RealPages.com, a
directory service from BellSouth.
- SuperPages.com, a
directory service from Idearc, which acquired it from Verizon.
- ChicagolandYP.com, an Illinois
directory service, ChicagoB2B (Chicago Business-to-Business) Yellow Pages and BestRedYP.com from R.H. Donnelly Corporation, which also publishes Embarq Yellow Pages and SBC Yellow Pages for Illinois and northwest Indiana.
- YellowPages.com, an easy-to-remember URL, formerly part of AT&T.
- WhitePages.com, another easy-to-remember URL.
- Yellow Pages Association, a trade association for online and printed directory publishers.
- Local Search Guide, a reference about
companies that publish printed or online Yellow Pages.
- Local Matters, a provider of solutions for online directory publishers.
- MacRae's Business Directory, a business-to-business database.
- ZipLocal.com, a directory
Directory services - other countries
Telecom's directory enquiries service for the UK
white pages listings,
from British Telecom.
a British directory service. See also
- Golden Pages, Ireland.
- 118 net, Portugal.
- Páginas Amarelas
- Páginas Amarelas de Moçambique. Mozambique telephone listings, in Portuguese and Engish.
- Das Telefonbuch, Germany.
- Das Oertliche, Germany.
- GelbeSeiten, Germany.
- Suchenode, Germany.
- Teleinfo, Argentina.
- United Arab Emirates Yellow Pages.
- Yellow Pages, Australia.
Telecommunications carriers - Canada
- Bell Aliant,
formed by the merger of the dominant local telephone carriers
in Canada's Atlantic provinces. The old company names were:
- Island Tel of Prince Edward Island.
- Maritime Tel & Tel in Nova Scotia
- NB Tel, the New Brunwick telephone company
- NewTel Communications, formerly
formerly AT&T Canada
Corp., and prior to that, Unitel Communications Co., and even earlier CNCP Telecommunications
- BCE Inc., also known as Bell Canada
Enterprises. A holding company which owns Bell Canada
and other telecommunications companies.
- BC Tel is now part of Telus.
- Bell Canada's home page.
- Bell Canada
- Bell Technical Solutions Inc., an installation
company in Canada formerly known as Entourage.
- 101-55-66, formerly known as Buck-A-Call,
a dial-around long distance service from
- ComCanada Communications Inc. Canadian
provider of hosted PBX and small business VoIP services. Vancouver, B.C.
- DCI Telecom Inc.
of Montreal and Toronto, a long distance carrier.
- Diallog Telecommunications, a VAR (Value Added Reseller) of Bell, Telus, and Allstream residential and business services.
- Futureway Communications Inc.
a CLEC based in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
- GT Group Telecom Inc., which
has been acquired by 360networks
- Globalstar Canada, the Canadian
arm of the of the Globalstar
low-earth-orbit satellite telephony system.
- HIT Calls.
- Iridium Canada, the Canadian
arm of the of the Iridium
low-earth-orbit satellite telephony and data system.
- Kantor. VoIP carrier in Toronto.
- London Telecom Network
best known for flat-rate voice service, but also offers business and
residential packages, Internet
access and travel cards.
- MetroNet, a competitive local exchange carrier and supplier of local loops: now part of
- MTS, the telephone company
serving Manitoba, and the parent of Allstream.
- NEF Canada Inc., a
long distance carrier offering monthly flat rate packages.
- NorthernTel, a
telephone company in northeastern Ontario.
- Northwestel, a
telephone company serving the Yukon, the Northwest Territories, Nunavut and northern
- 151 Front St. West in Toronto, a carrier hotel in the building that was once the headquarters for CN Telecommunications.
- Ontario Telecommunications Association,
formerly Ontario Telephone
Association, the association of
Ontario's independent telephone companies.
- Peer 1 Network Inc.
ISP offers high performance bandwidth and server co-location facilities.
Company based in Oakville, Ontario, offers GPS tracking systems, fleet GPS tracking devices, truck GPS tracking and GPS vehicle tracking. Find the best GPS tracking devices, fleet GPS trackers and Fleet GPS tracking Systems from best GPS suppliers.
- Rogers Communications Inc.
cable TV systems, owns Rogers Wireless (formerly Cantel) and Sprint Canada,
and publishes Maclean's magazine and
- SaskTel, Saskatchewan's telephone company.
Ottawa-based long distance carrier. Also offers conference calling.
- Stentor, the consortium of major
Canadian telephone companies. Web site has vanished following the departure
of the Telus companies; see Bell
Canada or other individual telephone companies.
- Telus Québec, formerly Québec-Téléphone,
Quebec's second-largest telephone company.
- TBayTel, the telephone company
serving Thunder Bay, Ontario
company in Quebec, now part of Bell Aliant.
- Telegrams Canada.
- Teleglobe, historically Canada's leading
overseas telecommunications carrier.
- Telesat, a
- Telus Communications Jobs at Telus.
telus.net, the company's ISP
Telus Communications is a unit of Telus Corporation. See also Telus Mobility
- Telecommunications Alliance. In 2006, businesses and consumers in several regions of Ontario and Quebec will have to adopt 10-digit dialing - the area code followed by the phone number - for all local communications. All the details on Telecommunications Alliance website.
- Times Telecom. A long distance carrier.
- Vartec Canada,
a dial-around long distance carrier.
- Yak Communications,
a dial-around long distance carrier (10-10-925 or 10-15-945 from Montreal
Telecommunications: Canadian government agencies
Telecommunications carriers - U.S.A.
- ACN, a telecommunications
carrier that sells through commission-paid independent sales representative.
- ALLTEL Corporation,
a telecommunications carrier. Alltel.net, the company's Internet arm.
- AT&T Inc.
- AT&T press releases.
- V-E Day 1945
marked war's end and dawn of communications era (AT&T press release)
- American TeleSource International, Inc.,
a U.S. telecommunications carrier
providing services to Latin America.
- Association for Local Telecommunications Services.
- Association of TeleServices
International (ATSI), a trade association for telephone
- Bell Atlantic Corporation. See
- Billing Concepts of
San Antonio, a clearinghouse for telecommunications bills.
- CenturyTel (Century Telephone Enterprises, Inc.).
- DC TeleSystems, LLC. Inmate telephone services.
- DeltaThree, Internet telephony.
- Eatel, a telephone company
Ellipso is a global mobile personal communications by satellite
(GMPCS) system. Utilizing unique, patented elliptical orbits and
designs, Ellipso will provide voice, data, facsimile, paging
and geolocation services to subscribers around the world...
at prices that will be significantly lower than competing systems.
Designed to extend and complement existing telephone and
data networks, Ellipso service is expected to be ideal for
countries seeking to expand or initiate telecommunications
services without investing in cost-prohibitive traditional infrastructure.
- Excel, a carrier whose
services are sold on a multi-level marketing basis.
- Global Tel*Link Corporation. Inmate telephone services.
- ICO is planning a family of satellite-based voice, wireless Internet and other packet-data services that it hopes will make personal mobile communications possible all over the world.
- j2 Global Communications
says it offers the lowest long distance rates.
- Motient mobile internet.
- Nextiva, a VoIP company based in Arizona.
- North Star Communications Group, Inc.
offers a broad range of communications
services, including telecommunications engineering, construction management,
project management, EF&I, consulting, and professional staffing.
wireless messaging software.
- NuVox Communications.
Competitive local exchange carrier based in Greenville, SC. Formerly Gabriel Communications Inc.
- One Wilshire. A carrier hotel.
- Orbcomm. Satellite company.
- Pacific Bell. Local exchange carrier
serving California. See AT&T
- Pac-West Telecomm, Inc.
Prepaid phonecards and wireless.
Sky Station International, Inc., a
developer of stratospheric relays (blimps about 21 km above the earth's surface)
for wireless broadband telecommunications.
financial press releases
- SMS/800, the 800 Service
Management System, the central database for the management of
toll-free numbers in North America.
- Startec, a long distance
- Teledesic is building what it calls an Internet-in-the-Sky.
- Telegram Gateway.
Send a telegram to Russia or other countries via the Internet.
- Thuraya satellite telecommunications operating company.
- Time Warner Telecom, a
provider of metro-area broadband optical networks and services to businesses..
- VarTec Telecom, Inc.
- Verizon, the
company born from the merger between Bell Atlantic and GTE.
- Verizon press releases.
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions, formerly MCI, formerly WorldCom.
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions press releases.
- Virtual Geosatellite, LLC (VIRGO).
A new way to bring affordable
internet and video services to the consumer, anywhere in the world. Using an innovative
satellite system, VIRGO virtually reuses the frequency spectrum now assigned to the
geostationary satellites, without interfering with their signals. For people without
access to high data rate communications, VIRGO may be an inexpensive solution that
will enable them to join the "information superhighway."
- Western Union., formerly owned by First Data Corporation.
- Western Unmion Alumni.
- Wireless Communications Association International.
Trade association promoting fixed wireless broadband access.
Telecommunications: U.S. government agencies
Telecommunications carriers and government agencies - other countries
- AHCIET, Association of
Spanish-language telecom research centres and carriers.
- Albacom, a telecommunications carrier in
- AMC, Albanian Mobile Communications.
- Autorité de Régulation
France's regulatory agency.
- Azercell, a cellular operator in Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan: Terracom
- Bezeq, Israel's
largest telecommunications carrier.
- Anatel, Brazil's
- British Telecom.
- Cable & Wireless Falkland Islands.
- Faroese Telecom.
- Cegetel, a private telecommunications
carrier in France.
- Carrier 1, Europe's long distance carrier.
- Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
- Cofetel, Mexico's telecom regulator.
- Deutsche Telekom, Germany.
- Econophone, Zürich,
Switzerland. Offers local telephone service and ADSL.
- Eurotunnel Telecom.
- Federated States of Micronesia Telecommunications Corporation.
- France's government telecommunications
- Global Callsaver, UK.
- GTS Novera, a new telecommunications carrier in the Czech Republic. Formerly Aliatel.
- Japan's Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (MIC)
(formerly Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications).
- KCOM PLC, Hull, England.
- Kingston Communications, Hull, England.
- Maroc Telecom, Itissalat Al-Maghrib S.A., Morocco.
- Matav, a telecommunications carrier in
- T-Mobile Austria, a mobile operator in
Austria. Formerly max.mobil
- Miditel, a telecommunications carrier in
- Mobile Telephone Networks (MTN),
- Morocco's regulator, Agence Nationale de
Réglementation des Télécommunications (ANRT).
- New Zealand
Post's telegram service.
- News Optimus. UK firm offers custom telecom solutions.
- Ofcom, the United Kingdom's
telecommunications regulatory agency. Formerly Oftel.
- The Personal Number Company,
which provides 0700 phone numbers in the U.K.
- Rostelecom of Russia.
- Slovak Telecom, Slovenske
- Swisscom, the dominant
carrier in Switzerland.
- Telecom Global (UK) offers discounted rates on BT line rental and installations, carrier pre-select, low cost calls, 0870, 0871, 0800, 0845 numbers, least cost routing, ISDN 2 And ISDN 30 installations.
- Telfort, a telecommunications carrier in
- PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia.
- Telefonica of Spain.
- Tele Greenland.
- Telkom SA, South Africa's telephone
a wireless carrier in South Africa.
- Vodafone, Germany. Formerly D2 Privat.
- Vodafone Albania,
a wireless carrier in Albania.
Telecommunications Manufacturers and Related Companies
- Aastra consumer telephones.
Acquired Nortel Networks' consumer telephone business.
- Algo Communication Products
of Burnaby, B.C., designs and manufactures telecom products/accessories
such as specialty handsets, loud ringers, doorphones, visual
alerters and call recording devices.
- Arch Communications Inc.
of Oakville, Ontario.
Buys and sells used business
- Ausonia Technologies Inc.
Cable assembly firm and distributor located in Montreal.
- BemroseBooth is a
major manufacturer of pre-paid cards, web-payment cards, SIM card packs
and leaflets, and provider of a variety of design and secure mail
services for the telecommunications industry.
Lee Dryburgh, signalling consultant, specializes in SS7/C7.
- Code Blue pedestal or wall-mounted
emergency telephones. You can see some examples on the University of Toronto campus.
- Industries Jaro,
a Canadian manufacturer of telephone booths.
- King Technologies - Used Refurbished Telephone Equipment.
Offers quality business telephone systems, telephone equipment, voice mail, refurbished phone, business telephone service, telecommunication equipment, voicemail system, phone repair, repair market, cheap phones, refurbed and voice terminal.
- Online documentation for Lucent
products and services.
INtelligent Internet Protocol - taking interoperability solutions out
of the lab and into the network.
- News Optimus Ltd. UK company provides innovative telephony, billing and customer care solutions in both the residential and business sectors. Formerly Broadsystem Ventures Ltd (BVL).
- Digital Techniques Inc.,
enhancements for Nortel Networks, NEC, Siemens and other PBX systems.
- Quortech Solutions, manufacturer
of Millenium brand pay phones, as well as public Internet terminals
and prison phones.
- SR Telecom offers fixed wireless broadband access technology, network solutions for voice and Internet operators and service providers to connect end-users to networks using wireless transmissions.
- Telrad Networks.
- Telroy Inc. Winnipeg PBX and voicemail dealer buys and sells new and used telecommunications equipment.
- Tempest Telecom Solutions in Santa Barbara, California, is a provider of new and refurbished wireless, landline and networking infrastructure equipment.
- TruePulse supplies new and refurbished telecommunications equipment to service providers.
Press Release Distribution Services
These companies distribute press releases for a number of clients, including
some telecommunications companies. In some cases, fresher information is
available through these services than through the individual company's own Web
This site can also be viewed with
Nigel Allen, 6 Silver Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M6R 1X8, Canada
This page hosted by Uniserv (inter.net Canada), formerly Interlog Internet Services.